Read the admissions requirements of the campus to which you are applying by visiting the campus’ online admissions office.
- Applicants to any of the ten campuses of the University of Hawaiʻi may choose to .
University of Hawaiʻi campuses all use the System Application Form for undergraduate日本一本道a不卡免费 enrollment, however, applications are submitted to and processed by each individual campus.
International Undergraduate Requirements
International applicants to the University of Hawaiʻi campuses, must submit standard application information as well as the information detailed below.
- Supplementary Information Form for International Applicants.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. Write to Educational Testing Service, Box 899, Princeton, New Jersey 08540, to apply for the test and to have your score sent directly to the Admissions Office of the campus to which you are applying. Applicants who are non-native speakers of English are required to submit the TOEFL score.
- High school or any college transcripts, translated and certified by a school or U.S. consular official.
- External exam score (GCE O, A, etc.), translated and certified by a school or U.S. consular official.
The UH System offers graduate studies at UH Mānoa, UH Hilo and through our three University Centers.
Graduate program applications are handled separately from undergraduate applications. Contact the graduate admissions office at the campus or center you are interested in applying to for full details and requirements.
Student and Faculty Exchange
日本一本道a不卡免费For information related to educational exchange programs, such as immigration matters, visiting scholar and faculty programs and international partnerships, use the appropriate link below.
(for undergraduate information)
2600 Campus Road, Room 001
Honolulu, HI 96822
(for graduate information)
2540 Maile Way, Spalding 354
Honolulu, HI 96822