News and Events
Holiday observed: Christmas
• • RSS feed
- Board of Media Broadcasting Positions Open
- The Board of Media Broadcasting is seeking students who are interested in getting more involved on campus and who are passionate about digital media particularly radio and video. ...
- Planning CoBE summer classes now: please take the survey
- Do you want to take a class in Sustainable Tourism for Hawaii and the Pacific? Social Media Analytics? Strategic Innovation? Retail Management? The College of Business and Economics is scheduling summer courses now. ...
- 13th Annual Korea-America Student Conference
- The 13th Korea-America Student Conference (KASC) will bring together Korean and American university students from a variety of academic disciplines to live, travel, and conduct original peer-reviewed research together. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020!Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at . To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
The Performing Arts, Educational, and Cultural Center serves the University and Big Island Communities.
UH Hilo Student Newspaper issues are available online.
University of Hawaiʻi News.
Give via the University of Hawaiʻi Foundation.
UH Hilo News Feeds
Browse available feeds from around UH Hilo.
UH Hilo Athletics News
Vulcans Headlines and Schedules.
Looking for more events and announcements? Check the for community events.
Other News, Press Releases and Publications
Read the latest press releases, news and publications日本一本道a不卡免费, hot off the presses.
- Dec 12, 2019: UH Hilo Chancellor Irwin to provide keynote address at Fall Commencement
- Dec 10, 2019: UH Hilo presents annual holiday concert Dec. 15
- Dec 5, 2019: UH Hilo’s Gansecki featured in Science
- Nov 20, 2019: UH Hilo presents showstopper Zappa 7 Dec 11, 12
- Nov 13, 2019: The Hawaiian Nutcracker graces UH Hilo beginning Nov 21
- Nov 8, 2019: UH Hilo School of Nursing receives reaccreditation through 2029
- Oct 8, 2019: UH Hilo offers free workshop on negotiation techniques
- More Press Releases…